Sunday, November 23, 2008

College

No, no, I have recieved no acceptance letters yet, but... the application is in!!!!!!!!!!!! I finished it last week (as in all of the supplements are in) and it feels good! I love feeling like I'm done. I've only done my BYU provo and idaho ones though. I can't decide if I want to do more or not. Any opinions? Anyways, just thought I'd let y'all know it's in and that I am very happy about that!

ps-cami, what do you want for figuring out how to change my template? thanks for the help!

7 comments:

CMHill said...

Yeah. I say its good to apply to a couple more schools, just in case. Though, you are smart. At least that was always the counsel I received when I applied.

ellen said...

What about BYU-H?!?

Jim and Lisa said...

I agree that you should try to apply to one or two more schools. I applied to three graduate programs and only ended up getting in to one of them. It's always wise to have more than one option...then you can choose where you want to go!

Congrats on finishing two applications!! :O)

laree ulynn said...

Okay, okay,okay. I guess I shouldn't be quite so confident. I'm probably going to apply to a couple other schools...possibly BYU-H ellen! if not, I still want to do a semester there.

The Tanner Thompsons said...

usu and uvu and u of u... duh!!!!

CMHill said...

Will mom and dad let you go to BYU-H? they wouldn't let me.

klap said...

congrats!!!!! more options are better, that's for sure. If you could get a scholarship to Utah State, Nik would LOVE it!!
and Carrie, times have changed.
and laree, you're blogging again! hurrah!