Saturday, November 13, 2010

I may or may not be obsessed.

Ok, ok, I am obsessed. But seriously, how can you say no to cute amazingly delicious cupcakes?! It does not get better than desserts. (Yes, I am a LaPierre...no shocker there.) Through the course of my days at work in which I get to talk to my boss about food and other fun topics (I do actually do some work too, I promise!) I found out that there are quite a few cupcake bakery shops in and around provo and I have made it my goal in life to find all of them and love them all. I started out with the first one last night. I hung out with one of my really good friends (she was in my ward last year) and we went to a place called the Cocoa Bean, as it turns out, it was like just down the street from where I lived last year (it's probably a good thing I didn't know about it until now). We got a Better Than Whatever ;) cupcake and a raspberry chocolate cheesecake cupcake and they were both SOOO good! They also make flavored hot chocolates so I got a pumpkin flavored hot chocolate. It was ok, not my favorite, but they get brownie points for the good thought and creativity.. My friend got a frozen lemonade, which was really just a smoothie and it was really really good! Needless to say, I went over to her apartment this morning and worked out for an hour with her at their gym! It was sooo worth it. Going in there makes me miss cake decorating oh so much. I can't wait until I have an unlimited supply of ingredients and my box o' tricks!
I definately recommend this place for sure, though I don't really have much to compare it to yet.
Next time, I will bring my camera to document the heavenly event. ahhh....I love food.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I were there I would just be adding to the Freshman 15!
Glad you worked if off, maybe
:)

Anonymous said...

hmmm - life is over in Provo?
I know, too busy to record it!

Swoopref said...

Cupcake shops... Goal in life to visit them all? How about my goal in two weeks to visit them all.

We hope you are well. We miss you!