Sunday, April 1, 2012

What I should be doing:

A. Sleeping so I can get lots and lots of studying and homework done tomorrow! I have a make up lab for chem that I have to do tomorrow and a group research paper that I have to get research for by tomorrow morning...
B. Studying Preach My Gospel or my temple prep book
C. something else related to General Conference or mission prep or the likes

What I can't stop doing:
A. Staying up super late talking to Andrea- seriously, when we lived in Enclave with Paige and Shelby the 4 of us would stay up sooooo late every night talking about our days and life (and let's be honest- boys and dating). I was always so exhausted but those were by far some of our best conversations. Even with half of us not here anymore, Andrea and I can still stay up for hours talking.
B. Listening to this song....and really just all of the music from Wicked. This soundtrack is so addicting, I've been listening to it nonstop all weekend!!
C. Stalking photographer blogs, especially wedding photography. It makes me wish I could just grab someone and do a photo shoot right now! or just sign up for a photography class again- too bad I've already taken the only class BYU offers to non-photography majors. And you can only take so many intro to photo classes before they become a little redundant.
D. Looking at Emmet updates here.
E. And of course, whenever there's an internet connection to be had, rest assured I'll visit Facebook at least a few times.

Also- I've been trying to find a list of all of the missions around the world and couldn't find one anywhere on the Church's website. I swear they used to have one somewhere, but maybe not. Does anyone know where I can find one? I'm mostly just curious.

3 comments:

Jim and Lisa said...

Well, you do have to get caught up with life every once in a while! :)

ellen said...

Let's go "shooting" when you get home. :)

Nikki said...

Laree...Blogging?!?! I LOVE it! I should get caught up on these blogs more often!