Tuesday, April 16, 2013

:0

Hello family,
 
Sorry, this letter is going to be super short. I spent most of my time writing a letter to my mission president about some concerns I have (ps- I'm fine).
 
Anyways, this week has been good. Today we got to go to the temple. We didn't have a ride there until like 9:45 last night and the poor elders had to take the bus the whole way! It was incredible though. I have missed that place so much. I didn't realize how much until I was there. We've been teaching and finding lots of people this week. It's been incredible everything that's happening in the area. I've been learning alot. I got a call from my old companion the other night asking if I could speak at my investigator's baptism! I couldn't sleep that night I was so excited!
 
The Gospel is real. Never let anything distract you from that. That's something I've learned this week. There's nothing more important than serving the Lord and being an actively righteous disciple. Nothing. If we want the very best out of life and most happiness we can have, we'll put Him first. Always.
 
I love it. and I love you all.
 
Have a great week!
 
Hermana LaPierre

No comments: