Sunday, March 9, 2008

Church.

I gave a talk today! I think I should be all set until I leave for college. It was on the blessings of tithing. I really honestly can't remember all that I said, but I"m hoping the Spirit had me say what I needed to say. It was a good ol' experience.
We had a good sunday school lesson. my teacher showed us this video that I'm posting up here. It's pretty interesting. Our Young Women's lesson was on creating a spiritual environment in the home. It was nicely done, I have such good teachers!
We got home, I got on the blog and now we have an hour and a half until our dinner guests come over so I'll have time to do whatever(music, read, nap, write, all of the above...). Sundays are so great!

1 comment:

Jim and Lisa said...

Yea for talks in church! This is a very interesting video.