Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mama Mia


This was SUCH a good movie!!!! It was definately a little weird, but the soundtrack was really good! ...AND the movie was just too colorful(as in they used a lot of colors in the film) to not like it...it was like eye candy! I don't know what my photography classes and all of my digital media/tv prodution, etc. classes have done with me, but they definitley help me to recognize good cinematography when I see it, and ladies and gents, this was really really really good cinematography! Every once in a while I'll see a movie like this that uses color and filming techniques that just really make the story so much better to watch! IT WAS SO GOOD!!!! The story is a little weird, so be warned, but I liked it a lot!

1 comment:

The Hills said...

I'm glad you liked it. Cris gave his opinion on the show just barely on his blog. How are you doing? We can't wait to see you in a week and a half!