Monday, February 11, 2013

:)

Hola,
 
I got to see mom and dad in the church news yesterday! that was exciting! My mission president said he saw it too! Cute picture mom and dad!
 
This week has been really good. We were able to pick up 2 new really great investigators, a couple from Mexico,who are really sweet and have lots of energy (they'd be a really great addition the ward!). We're excited to start teaching them.
 
This week Hna. Connelly has been sick again, so we were in all day Thursday, and went to the doctors. She's doing good now. It was good for me though because I got to study and think alot about the work and what we can do to improve. I got alot of things done around the house as well. I've been studying and analyzing a case study that's helped me come up with some ideas to get members excited to share with their friends, besides us as missionaries telling them that they should.
 
Sorry, I don't have much more time on here, but just wanted you all to know I'm still alive and kickin'! I love missionary work still and the work is going well.
 
Love you!
 
-Hna. LaPierre

No comments: