Monday, May 13, 2013

May 12 Letter

Well...I hope you're all doing well since we last talked yesterday. It was a pleasure to see all of you...very sorry none of you got to see me for very long. (why didn't anyone tell me my video was off earlier?!) Anyways, things are going well.

I don't remember if I told you yesterday, but I dropped off my companion this morning. She'll be going to Pasadena in English work. And.... I'm going to train! (I guess there's really not much of a surprise about that anymore). But, this time, I'm training 2 sisters. One that's here for good and another that's a visa waiter. They come tomorrow. I'm excited. It should mix things up as far as training goes. So that'll be interesting.
There's been a completely new standard for the work now. President just got back from a mission president conference and was talking to Elder Perry who told him that we need to be baptizing at least once a month. So that's what we're going to do. It's going to stretch me, but it's going to happen. That's the standard now for everyone in the mission, doesn't matter what culture we work with. I'm excited. It'll make us change how we work, and work harder for the Spirit. Bring it on!
I love you all. It was so good to see you!!

Love,

Hermana LaPierre

No comments: