Monday, July 29, 2013

July 29

Hola, sorry I wrote on Tuesday last week. We had interviews with President Becerra last week so we took pday on Tuesday instead of Monday. Sounds like you (mom and dad) are super busy. how do you do the missionary leadership meetings? how big is your mission? does it take a long time to get from one are to the other? We're really blessed here, it takes us a little less than an hour to drive from one end of our mission to the other. In fact, a couple months ago, we got lost driving back to our area from the office and ended up driving pretty much the entire borders of our mission in about 2 hours. (don't ask).
This week the ward did a girls camp and they asked us to talk about modesty. It was really fun and funny- it was in the morning and the girls were super quiet. It was also a little awkward since half of them came in tanktops and super short skirts. they are all super cute girls though and it made me appreciate my YW leaders when I was in yws.
I am so grateful to be serving with these people. they are so precious and so amazing! I looooove missionary work. I love the gospel. People are so funny sometimes, and they are all so different. It makes life so much more fun to get to love and embrace these people. They are incredible.

I love you all so much. Thanks for your love and support.

Love,

Laree
Hermana LaPierre

No comments: